Victoria Real Estate: Buying A Home
It’s straight forward. My goal is to help you find the home you’ll love to live in, for the best price, and ensure you understand all the risks associated with the property, while making the experience fun and enjoyable.
With over 20 years of experience in Real Estate, I have worked with many people just like you. I’ve helped people purchase many different types of homes and investments. I’ve helped people buy houses, condos, townhouses, duplexes, acreages, farms, and many types of investment properties. I understand your unique situation and will customize the process to satisfy your specific needs. I’ll ensure you know the pros and cons of every decision you make throughout the entire process, so you can confidently decide what’s best for you. My proven step by step systems will give you the highest probability of success. I will:
- Completely explain our agency relationship outlining why everything I do is focused on helping you get what you need and want.
- Ensure you understand the entire buying process, while supporting you throughout.
- Make certain you’re aware of all the potential costs associated with buying a home.
- Recommend the best options when you need professional advisors like mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, and any other advisors required for the risk-free purchase of your new home.
- Take the time to understand your needs and wants, so we can focus on the homes that will suit you the best.
- Provide you with information about relevant local events to ensure you are up to date on current market conditions.
- Give you tips and ideas about how to collect all the available information, photos, and three-dimensional walkthroughs on available properties. The focus is to ensure that you aren’t wasting your valuable time looking at homes that won’t work for you. I love to look at homes and I’m happy to show you any home you want, because you never know if it will be the home you’ll fall in love with.
- Watch and ask questions every time you view a home together, so I continually gain a better understanding about what’s important to you. You’ll know when you’ve found the home that’s right for you!
- Show you the tools that will help you stay up to date on the market and all new listings.
- Save you time by visiting open houses and previewing listings to see if a new home might be a good match for you.
- Answer all your questions about any aspect of Real Estate, and research a more comprehensive answer, if required.
- Ensure everything you share about your situation is kept in the strictest confidence.
- Once you’ve found a home that works great for you, I will completely research the property and its relevant market to determine its value, so you have all the information you need to make an informed final decision.
- Identify potential problems and the risks posed by each, so you can accurately distinguish between the problems that are deal breakers, an issue too small to worry about, and problems that require further investigation.
- Gather as much information from the home and listing agent as possible to give you every possible advantage in the negotiating process.
- Assist with compiling and analyzing all necessary documentation required to make an informed offer. This documentation can include the title, property disclosure, and strata documents to name a few.
- Promote you to the seller to maximize the chance they would love to have you as the new owners of their wonderful home. An outstanding way to get a good deal!
- Help you negotiate a great deal on a place you’ll love to call home.
- Be available to help you every waking hour of the day, seven days a week.
- Present you with all viable options to help you successfully navigate every decision in the entire process.
- Make sure you know all the important details involved in the closing process.
- Stay on top of the deal to quickly solve those rare problems that occur while ensuring you enjoy a happy, exciting and stress-free purchase.
- Implement and complete the entire sales process based on your instructions. You’re in charge and I will work to achieve your goals with your guidance. It’s all about what’s important to you.
When the deal is done, My goal is to have convinced you that I’m your best friend in real estate. I will ensure you know the pros and cons of every decision you make throughout the entire process, so you can confidently decide what’s best for you. I will make your home buying experience as fun, profitable, rewarding, and safe as possible.